SAND VS. NO-SAND OPTION – TYPES OF INSTALLATION
At Kangaroo Jumper, we have six different installation methods. If you’d like to learn more or find out what installation is best for your location, please contact us OR give us a call at (682) 800-5151 to have a conversation.
- Standard Soil – Full Trench Install
- Rocky Soil – Limited Trench Excavation Install – When the site cannot be excavated beyond 60% of the required depth.
- Rocky Soil – Shallow Trench Excavation Install – When the site cannot be excavated beyond 30% of the required depth.
- Solid Rock or Large Boulders Soil – No Trench Install – When the excavation uncovers solid rock or large boulders preventing excavation to the required depth.
- Flood Plain Install – When the install site is subject to flooding at certain times of the year.
- Concrete Surface Install – When the product is required to be installed on an existing concreted area such as a Basketball Court or concrete pad.
WHAT MAKES KANGAROO JUMPER DIFFERENT?
Kangaroo Jumper offers Complete Control of the ENTIRE Process.
- Cleaner & Safer – Now you can get an installation with no sand and our new material, ELITE PLUS! which is Antimicrobial and Antifungal.
- Customization – Are you going to need custom sizes, color options and custom graphics for your jumper? You dream it and we’ll produce it!
- Final Production – Now let’s put things together. Only Kangaroo Jumper is adding full control over the production process.
- Installation – We have six time-tested installation methods. From start to finish we are going to take care of you and make sure everything goes smooth.
- Ordering – Need to ask questions? Need help placing an order? We’ve got you covered. Just give us a call 682.800.5151.
Want to share this info with someone else? Use the options below.